Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
Understanding risks and building a proportionate, effective business continuity plan (BCP) involves deep expertise.
Our services include:
- Analyze the types and likelihood of continuity risks, assessing potential impacts to the business and defining business and IT recovery objectives
- Identify the range of options available for meeting the goals and then determining the most suitable, cost-justified approach to take
- Create a fail-over environment and supporting relationships (including service level agreements) and emergency procedures
- Plan and conduct a simulated crisis that demonstrates the effectiveness of the DR facilities and the related processes and training
- Update the DR and BCP and re-test it periodically to assure its on-going ability to sustain the business in a time of crisis