Capital Advisory & Restructuring
It’s 10 p.m. Do you know where your capital is?
In these uncertain times, it can be difficult to get a good night’s sleep. Well-structured and planned deals fall apart. Companies face difficult decisions in an effort to sustain liquidity. Lenders seek more information and investment firms are reevaluating their portfolios.
DLA offers calming guidance in times of distress. Bringing institutional level experience to the middle market, our senior advisors know exactly the right questions to ask, and the steps to follow to preserve capital and revitalize transactions.
From capital raising to divestitures to bankruptcy advisory, DLA has a solid understanding of operational restructuring, capital strategies and structuring across various sectors. Our deep relationships with strategic and financial investors enhance the negotiation process and increase the likelihood of a favorable close. We transform organizations and take businesses to the next level. And we give you the chance to have a good night’s sleep.
Our services include:
- Senior debt
- Equity, preferred, convertible & option / warrants
- Buyouts, recapitalization, and carve-outs
- Control and minority investments
- Management transitions or remaining in place
- Joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Advising on the sale of LP interests as well as secondary direct transactions
- Sale portfolio construction, creating valuation models, & marketing material
- Identifying the optional transaction strategy, marketing the portfolio, leading buyer negotiations
- Structuring & closing
- Addressing defaults, maturities and other capital structure constraints
- Cash flow forecasting and balance sheet deleveraging
- Structuring M&A and other strategic transactions for companies with over-leveraged capital structures
- Restructuring existing debt & equity securities
- Planning, structuring, negotiating, and implementing a restructuring process on behalf of debtors and creditors
- Managing negotiations with lenders, debt holders, trade creditors, and official Chapter 11 committees
- Procurement of financing regardless of market conditions