It’s 10 p.m. Do you know where your capital is?
In these uncertain times, it can be difficult to get a good night’s sleep. Well-structured and planned deals fall apart. Companies face difficult decisions in an effort to sustain liquidity. Lenders seek more information and investment firms are reevaluating their portfolios.
DLA Capital offers calming guidance in times of distress. Bringing institutional level experience to the middle market, our senior advisors know exactly the right questions to ask, and the steps to follow to preserve capital and revitalize transactions.
From capital raising to divestitures to bankruptcy advisory, DLA Capital has a solid understanding of operational restructuring, capital strategies and structuring across various sectors. Our deep relationships with strategic and financial investors enhance the negotiation process and increase the likelihood of a favorable close. We transform organizations and take businesses to the next level. And we give you the chance to have a good night’s sleep.
Why DLA Capital?
Singular Middle Market Focus
We don’t flex down to middle market in slow periods, we are the middle market. We work with family-owned businesses and founder led firms. Our firm has deep relationships with over 1,400 strategic and financial investors in the lower middle market space.
Led by A Former Workout Lender
We don’t flex down to middle market in slow periods, we are the middle market. We work with family-owned businesses and founder led firms. Our firm has deep relationships with over 1,400 strategic and financial investors in the lower middle market space Our team is led by a former commercial lender, classically trained in the Five C’s of credit with workout lending experience and aware of the particular concerns banks face when addressing challenged assets.
Cost Effective One Stop Advisory
From capital raising to divestitures, to bankruptcy advisory, DLA has a solid understanding of operational restructuring and financial structuring across various sectors. Whether the borrower needs an equity recap or takeout debt financing, our deep relationships with strategic and financial investors enhance the negotiation process and increase the likelihood of a favorable close, or if necessary, we will handle the bulk sale of assets and liquidations.
Capital Advisory & Restructuring Services
M&A and Capital Advisory
- Senior debt
- Equity, preferred, convertible & option / warrants
- Buyouts, recapitalization, and carve-outs
- Control and minority investments
- Management transitions or remaining in place
- Joint ventures and strategic partnerships
Secondary Sale Structuring & Execution
- Advising on the sale of LP interests as well as secondary direct transactions
- Sale portfolio construction, creating valuation models, & marketing material
- Identifying the optional transaction strategy, marketing the portfolio, leading buyer negotiations
- Structuring & closing
Operation & Liability Management
- Addressing defaults, maturities and other capital structure constraints
- Cash flow forecasting and balance sheet deleveraging
- Structuring M&A and other strategic transactions for companies with over-leveraged capital structures
- Review current business plan
- Evaluate organizational structure
- Restructuring existing debt & equity securities
- Planning, structuring, negotiating, and implementing a restructuring process on behalf of debtors and creditors
- Managing negotiations with lenders, debt holders, trade creditors, and official Chapter 11 committees
- Procurement of financing regardless of market conditions
- Debt – $10M-$200M+
- Equity – $5M-$100M+
- Restaurant & Retail
- Real Estate
- Financial services
- Technology / SaaS
- Consumer Products
- Shipping / Transportation
Join our Mailing List!
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends?